|Area||Central Avenue Corridor|
|Description: 2400 SF Building on a 1/2 acre parcel that is perfect for office use with open, spacious layout, and a huge, conspicuous pylon sign.
• Located midway between Downtown St. Petersburg and the Beaches to draw customers from both.
• Property is in good condition and well maintained.
• Interior layout is excellent for offices and was originally built 33 years ago for office / retail use.
• Neighbors are Suntrust Bank and Doctors offices.
• Excellent off-street parking
• The lot spans between Central Avenue and 1st Avenue South, fronting both. There is a very large back yard for the office that would allow future expansion of building or parking
• Zoning is CRT-1 in St. Petersburg. This zoning also allows Studios, Schools, Medical Office and Veterinary office use. This stretch of Central is primarily professional office and medical office
• The property is currently operated as a children’s days’ school (grandfathered use).||