|2900 44th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL, 33714 United States||
|Description: Industrial Investment Property. Very high quality, 30,000±Sq Ft, Concrete,|
Industrial/Manufacturing building with great parking and loading facilities, high ceilings, comfortable offices and a superb, central location in Joe's Creek Industrial Park.
* Offered at a 8.5% Capitalization Rate as a Sale/Lease-back with a new 10 yr. lease and a long-term occupant (since February 2012).
* NOI is $200,000.
* New roof in mid 2016. All HVAC units have been replaced since early 2016.
* New Solar Panel array in early 2016 (this does not convey with the property).
* Concrete block construction with a concrete T-beam roof structure.
* The property was originally built as a robust UPS distribution facility.
* The tenant is Mesh LLC, an established Architectural, Design and Build Services company.
* The property is centrally located in Pinellas County Florida, near St. Petersburg and Tampa in Joes Creek Industrial Park with excellent access to US Hwy 19 and Interstate 275.
|Exterior Features|| Upstairs offices all with full HVAC
16' Clear span ceilings
8 bay doors (grade level) for ventilation and loading flexibility.
400 Amp, 3 Phase power service.
Originally built by UPS as a distribution center.
Superb parking with 30 car spaces and plenty of room for loading and storing trucks