|1100 34th Street N, St Petersburg, FL, 33713||
|Description: Attractive, fully occupied, retail strip center on the busiest section of the main retail corridor in St. Petersburg, Florida. Long term tenants and substantial redevelopment in the area make this an outstanding investment. |
* 8110± SF situated on 3/4± acres at the intersection of US Hwy 19 and 11th Avenue North.
* Surrounded by top notch retail; McDonalds is next door, AT&T is across the street. Wal-Mart is just to the South and Publix, Sam's Club, and other top retailers are just to the North.
* There are 9 tenants, most long term, and all are currently on month to month or annual leases.
* There is a vacant, 0.16 acre lot behind the property that conveys with the property for a total of about 3/4 acres.
* Zoning is Corridor Commercial Subarbun (CCS-1) in St. Petersburg
|Exterior Features||Roof: Built Up Felt and Tar, Construction: Concrete Block|