|2900 44th Avenue N, St. Petersburg, FL, 33714 United States||
|Description: Industrial Investment Property. Very high quality, 30,000±Sq Ft ,Concrete, Industrial/Manufacturing building with great parking and loading facilities, high ceilings, comfortable offices and a superb, central location in Joe's Creek Industrial Park.|
* Offered at a 8.5% Capitalization Rate as a Sale/Lease-back with a new 10 yr. lease and long-term occupant (since February 2012).
* NOI is $200,000.
* New roof in mid-2016. All HVAC units have been replaced since early 2016.
* New Solar Panel array since early 2016 (this does not convey with the property).
* Concrete block construction with a concrete T-beam roof structure.
* The property was originally built a a robust UPS distribution facility.
* The tenant is Mesh LLC, established Architectural, Design, and Build services company.
* The property is centrally located in Pinellas County Florida, near St. Petersburg and Tampa in Joe's Creek industrial park with excellent access to US Highway 19 and Interstate 275.